Sunday, September 25, 2005

Short Outing in St. Augustine



I tried to locate everyone who went, but had no success. Maybe folks went earlier in the morning? Anyways, I went to the beach and then went to the field next to Castillo de San Marcos. I don't know how the actual pictures taken while the kite was in flight will come out, but I took some (not very good) pictures of the place and the kite flying from where I was standing. I will attempt this again in the future!

... the Ghost Delta in the air!



here's Koura the Corgi waiting patiently...



it's way up there



at one point, my dog got distracted and ran somewhere in my attempt to go and fetch her, the kite got away, leaving the camera cradle in a vulnerable position, this is what happened to it.



looks like a prime place to kite fly huh



But alas, I did not have everything working out to my advantage. So folks that is the end of my adventure. Not much, only nerdy pictures to tell.

No comments: