Monday, September 19, 2005

the kite aerial camera project

I received the kite on Friday like planned. However, there is no kite reel or kite string, and of course I forgot about that. Yes that's perfect. And the kite is gigantic. I knew that one though. I flew it a little bit with some spider line today. Works I guess, for now. Too bad Coastal Kites is out of town until the 26th, so looks like my line won't get in until 2 weeks from now. But I can see myself flying this kite in the near future for fun.

Anyways, I have pictures of the camera rig.






parts, parts, parts. I got parts.













we're getting closer...

























and voila! we are at the end of the kite aerial camera rig. There's a cradle involved. I did not snap photos. You like those bit crumbs on our small coffee table, for added effect.

No comments: