Tuesday, November 08, 2005

psychedelic space birds?

We finished painting the last bird characters, and noted how zany and colorful they were compared to the house setting (to be completed soon). I'm glad that I didn't write too much of the script yet, because I think we might discard it and write about this crazy family instead. Our original script consisted of birds that were unable to fly, and we wanted to create a sort of didactic telling surrounding this conservative family? Well at least that is the impression I got. But with the actual production of the birds, I don't think a conservative family will do. Anyways, I agree with getting the construction done and then do more of the script. I mean I'm still writing it in bits. But I like how the production of this is going.

No comments: